- Organized and Helped Indians in America to actively participate in the Political Process and fight for their rights.
- Provided financial assistance to families of farmers, who owing to crop failures had committed suicide.
- Conducting free diabetics camps and organizing medical camps for poor people in the rural areas of Nizamabad by his spouse Dr.Suchee Madhusudhan, Endocrinologist.
- Established an educational fund to ensure free education to childrens belonging to financial weak.
- Built a youth centre, community hostel and libraries for backward class communities in Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nalgonda & Karimnagar Districts, AP.
- Coordinated collection of funds and distribution to deserving families of farmers in Nizamabad.
- Established Madhu Yaskhi foundation for providing health coverage to the underprivileged in Andhra Pradesh and provided funds for its immediate commencement of activity.
- Provided legal resources to organizations engaged in advancement of women’s rights and the resolution of domestic violence, in the United States.
- Provided legal resources to victims of World Trade Center bombing.
- Established an off-shore legal resource facility to provide employment to legal professionals in India and at the same time provide quality service affordably.
- Working towards for upliftment of rural poor and minorities fighting for the cause of social justice, primary healthcare and education.
- Working on to provide preventive medicines to the lakhs of BEEDI leaves workers especially women who suffer from TB and Asthama. Providing alternative employment for these workers.
- Working towards providing basic amenities in the social welfare hostels for SC, ST and BCs. Free “Call Center” training, Personality development classes, English proficiency courses.
- Fighting for the issues and causes of NRIs and PIOs. Due recognition for Indian Diaspora for their contribution in “Bharath Nirman”. Advocating them to actively participate in making “India a Global Power”.